The Hunger Games: The Exhibition, the highly anticipated new, traveling, immersive exhibition based on the movie franchise premiers July 1, 2015 at Discovery Times Square in New York City. The exhibit created by Lionsgate, designed by Thinkwell Group, is scheduled to run through January 3, 2016.
Pre-register for tickets by April 24th and you'll be entered for a chance to win an “Ultimate Fan Experience” on July 1, 2015. The “Ultimate Fan Experience” provides an advanced chance to see the exhibition at its premiere in New York City (which will be attended by select members of the cast) and participate in the opening day ribbon cutting ceremony, including airfare, lodging, and more!
If you need a little refrsher as to what The Exhibition will showcase, take a gander:
The Hunger Games: The Exhibition sweeps guests into a dynamic exploration of the world of Panem and the historical, scientific, and cultural contexts of the blockbuster films. Iconic costumes and props are exhibited in detailed set recreations, highlighting the technological wizardry and amazing artistry that brought these scenes to life. High-tech and hands-on interactives let guests dive into exciting behind-the-scenes content, create their own contributions to the world of the films, and discover a whole new side of the stories that took the world by storm.
- District 12
- Tribute Train
- The Capitol
- Making the Games
- District 13
- Fan Gallery
- Katniss’s Journey
- Immersive film sets that surround guests with the thrill of bringing Panem to life
- Exciting exhibits exploring historical, scientific and cultural contexts for the stories and films
- Iconic costumes including the Girl on Fire dress, the Mockingly dress, the Mockingly armor and more
- Close-up looks at key artifacts like the Mockingjay pin, Cinna’s sketchbook, and Katniss’s bow
- Hands-on interactives offer experiential learning, including an explorable map of Panem and an immersive Beetee’s Lab
- Updatable fan gallery captures the vibrant voices of the fan community