Search

LATEST NEWS

Panem Ministry of Propaganda Members Forum > Weekly Fire Messeage

This weeks topic is the couples.
Katniss and Peeta
OR
Katniss and Gale

May 28, 2012 | Registered CommenterFinnick Everdeen

Katniss and Peeta. Gale didn't love her with his whole heart. It was close friendship mixed with suttle hormones and owner ship. Hence why he found out he cared when the one guy asked for one of her kisses. Peeta truly loved her and would let her to if need be.

July 9, 2012 | Registered CommenterJacob Anderson

i feel that Katniss and Peeta are an awesome couple. They mean the world to each other :D

September 27, 2012 | Registered CommenterNiki Weisensale

Peeta and Katniss all the way! They have a love that is incredibly inspiring because Peeta's dying wish is to keep the love of his life alive and throughout the books you can just see the different signs that show Katniss's growing love for Peeta! Katniss truly loves Peeta and vice versa. Gale is horrible because he only loved Katniss for a few months that was proabably just lust on his part. They were to close of friends to be anything more. Peeta loved Katniss since he was five and since the first day he met her! Katniss and Peeta. Team Peeta. Everlark. <3

January 7, 2013 | Registered CommenterHailey Langmeyer

I'm with Finnick and me..... We are a great couple. But in all seriousness Peeta and Katniss are made for each other.
SPOILERS...SPOILERS
But Katniss finds out she is truly in love with Peeta not Gale in Mockingjay. Can't wait for the movie.......😜

November 28, 2013 | Registered CommenterMrs.Odair